Thursday, August 26, 2010

I dont need no education

Just wrote THE WORST maths test of my life. And im thinking, i put myself through all this stress, and 4 what? Yeah mayb we learn life lessons, but why cant we learn those lessons by living life? I seriously dnt need trig for being a chef. Or half the other things we do! It all just seems rather pointless and painful. And i hate the fact that our entire future hangs on the marks of 1 set of tests, which are from subjects we dont enjoy, and we have very little choice in the matter! Flip it!

5 comments:

Robs :) said...

i know! i keep thinking that i could be doing maths lit. But try and suggest that to my parents - all hell shall break loose.

Even suggesting moving down a set was preposterous.

gosh.

StarChild said...

I agree 100%!
And btw, it was also crap for me... don't feel too bad. We can always improve our marks....OR quit school and open up a restaurant in Italy :)

Jan said...

2nd option wins, when are we moving? Robs, you're on patiserie!

Robs :) said...

Shot! Amped:)

StarChild said...

ASAP! =]

Post a Comment